New at auction4you „Bid around the clock!“
Secure your dream vehicle with just one click – exclusively for car dealers!
From now on auction4you also offers you 24/7 Online-Auctions with a Buy-Now-Option. This form of auction offers car-dealers way more flexibility!
- Login at anytime and view all vehicles
- Place a bid on your favorized vehicle at any time of the day
- Directly purchase the vehicle as per Buy-Now-Button
- Book your value-added services (transport or vehicle reconditioning) online
How does a 24/7 Online-Auction work?
24/7 Auctions are marked separately (in yellow) and the duration of the auction is given in the auction calendar.
This is where you find the most important information in one page, e.g. the starting price, the current highest bid, the end of the auction (countdown) or further relevant vehicle data. You can also place an offer (button „increase bid“), purchase the vehicle with one click (given that this is possible for the selected vehicle), add the vehicle to your watchlist or view vehicle details or its history.
If you would like to place an offer or purchase a vehicle directly, you will be asked to confirm your selection via a pop-up window.
Detailed Vehicle View
You can find all common vehicle data in the detailed vehicle view (as displayed below), e.g. milage, first registration etc. as well as additional photos, interior descriptions or condition reports.
You are also able to view the starting price or the current highest bid. With just one click on the „place bid button“ you can place your offer (which will be accepted immediately!). A free bid or the use of a bidding agent is also possible in this detailed vehicle window.
Last Minute Offers
If you decide to place your bid within the last minute of the 24/7 Auction countdown, the remaining auction time for this vehicle as well as any other vehicles out of this auction extends by 1 minute. This guarantees that you won’t miss a single vehicle!
The regular bidding step is 200,00 €. Feel free to fill out a higher or a lower bidding step in the free offer field. You will also see the amount of the bidding step in the „place bid button” or in the bid confirmation pop-up window.
Colour Coding of the Bids
The overview of the starting price or the current highest bid is facilitated by the colour coding of the buttons.
- white = current starting price
- red = the current highest bid is too low compared to the estimated selling price
- orange = the current highest bid is close to the estimated selling price
- green = the estimated selling price is nearly reached or the current bid is higher
Bidding -/ Watch List
All the vehicles you are currently watching or which you have already placed an offer on (given that the auction is still running), are accessible via your bidding -/ watch list. This list also includes the most important information on the current status of the vehicle, e.g. “You are the highest bidder”, “You have been outbid”, time left on the Auction countdown, catalogue numbers and more.
- if you have successfully placed a bid
- if you have been outbid
- reserved status, if you have been the highest bidder at the end of the auction but the estimated selling price was not reached
- successful purchase, if you have been the highest bidder at the end of the auction and the estimated selling price was achieved or exceeded (you will receive a separate email with the matching invoice attached)
- direct purchase, if you have chosen the „Buy-Now-Option“ to immediately purchase the vehicle (you will receive a separate email with the matching invoice attached)
Do you have any questions?
Email or call us – we are happy to help!
0049 2421 – 5549 0