§ 1 General information on the collection and processing of personal data
(1) Hereafter, we provide information about collecting personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, email addresses, and user behaviour.
(2) According to Article 4 Paragraph 7 of EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller responsible for the processing is auction4you GmbH, represented by the managing director Josef A Mayr, Gewerbepark/ Plattenberg 1, 92431 Neunburg vorm Wald, email@example.com (see also our legal notice).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable. Your name and phone number) are stored by us to answer your questions. The data arising in connection therewith shall be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or if there are statutory retention obligations or the processing restricted.
If we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We shall refer also to the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. To be able to make our website available to you, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originated
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, which their scope and functionality are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include particularly session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. B. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) Disclosure of data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties if
- You have given your express consent (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR),
- It is necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR),
- It is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR),
- there is a legal obligation for data transmission (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR), and / or
In other cases, personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Special forms of website usage
§ 4 Use of our online auction system
(1) If you want to use our online auction system, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need in processing the contract. To do this, you can create a customer account through which we save your data for later auctions. When you create an account under “Registration”, the data you provide will be stored irrevocably. Upon your declared revocation, we will delete all other data, including your user account, unless we are obliged to store them due to legal requirements (para. 2). You can send the declaration to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in § 1 or in our legal notice. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We use the data you provide to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment details to our house bank. (The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR), we can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment detail and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, inquiries or log-ins are encrypted using TLS technology. You can recognize such encrypted connections by the prefix “https: //” in the page link in the address line of your browser; unencrypted pages are identified by “http: //”.
§ 5 newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address provided, asking you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 72 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one week. In addition, we save your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal grounds for this can be found in article 6 paragraph 1 section 1 GDPR)
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, using this website form, by emailing email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in § 1 or in the legal notice.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when the newsletter is sent. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in a pseudonymized form, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data; direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is immediately excluded, and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and continually improve the use of our website. Using the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 7 Status and updating of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is dated May 2018. We reserve the right to update the data protection declaration in due course to improve and / or adapt data protection.